Kopell’s ground enhancing material RESILO is an effective and economical solution to reduce the resistivity of soil for improving grounding effectiveness. It permanently reduces earth’s resistivity and is chemically inert to the subsoil. RESILO provides a stable environment in terms of physical and chemical properties. RESILO is noncorrosive to earth electrode being used.
RESILO is a low-resistance and non-corrosive material that improves grounding effectiveness, particularly in areas of poor conductivity. The resistivity of RESILO is less than 0.2 ohm – m; RESILO is maintenance free and easy to install material.
RESILO is shipped in fifty (50) lb (22.7 kg) coated, moisture proof bags. Pallets are available with fifty bags per pallet. Proven export packaging is available. Bulk bags are also available.
- RESILO has a resistivity of not more than 0.2 ohm/m.
- It is permanent and maintenance-free (no recharging with salts or chemicals which may be corrosive) and maintain its earth resistance with time.
- It will set up firmly and not dissolve or decompose.
- Not dependent on the continuous presence of water to maintain its conductivity.
- Conforms to IEC 62561-7 Standard.
|Dia. of hole (inches / cm)||6′ / 1.8 m||7′ / 2.1 m||8′ / 2.4 m||9′ / 2.8 m||17′ / 5.2 m||19′ / 5.8 m||20′ / 6.1 m|
|3 / 7.5||1||1||1||1||2||2||2|
|4 / 10.0||1||1||1||1||2||3||3|
|5 / 12.7||1||2||2||2||3||4||4|
|6 / 15.2||2||2||2||3||5||5||5|
|7 / 17.8||2||3||3||3||6||7||7|
|8 / 20.3||3||3||4||4||8||8||9|
|9 / 22.9||4||4||5||5||9||11||11|
|10 / 25.4||4||5||6||6||12||13||14|
Note: To mix RESILO into a slurry form, use a standard cement mixer or do it manually. Use 1.5 to 2 gallons (5.7 to 7.6 liters) of clean-potable water per bag of RESILO
PLEASE OBSERVE THESE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CAUTION
Contact with RESILO is irritating to respiratory system and skin.
Avoid contact, ingestion or breathing the product.
- Risk of serious damage to eyes. Wear eye protection. If RESILO gets into the eye, rinse immediately and repeatedly with water and seek prompt medical attention.
- Do not breathe dust. Wear respiratory protection when exposed to RESILO dust.
- Protect skin with boots, gloves, clothing and eye/face protection.
- Avoid prolonged contact of RESILO with skin. Wash skin promptly after any contact with RESILO.
- If RESILO is ingested, drink large quantities of water immediately and then induce vomiting. Get medical attention immediately.
- Do not smoke when using RESILO.
- Do not expose RESILO to open flame.